For the protection of your pet and the convenience of your neighbors, please observe the following local ordinances:
- All dogs and cats over the age of 3 months must be vaccinated against rabies, and provided with adequate ID that can be traced to a owner's name, current address, and phone number.
- Dogs and cats must be under the owners control at all times.
- Pets must be provided with adequate food, water, shelter, and necessary medical attention.
- Pet owners must prevent their animals from creating a public nuisance (e.g., excessive barking, damaging property, harassing pedestrians).
- A complete list of the Animal Control ordinances can be found here.