Position Title: Maintenance Manager
Supervisor: Assistant Airport Manager
Supervises: Full, Part-time & Seasonal Staff
Employee Type: Exempt
Under the direction of the Assistant Airport Manager, supervises full-time, part-time, and seasonal maintenance employees to maintain the grounds, buildings and paved aircraft operating areas of the Airport, maintain equipment used for these purposes and exercises independent judgment and discretion in prioritizing projects & assigning duties to full-time, part-time and seasonal employees.
JOB TITLE: Office Administrator
SUPERVISOR: Planning Director
2017 Salary Range: $27,806 to $39,724
Employee Type: Non-Exempt
Application Deadline:February 3, 2017 5 pm
The Office Administrator provides administrative assistance, customer service, payroll, bookkeeping and organizational support for the City of Columbus - Bartholomew County Planning Department. The Office Administrator serves as a first point-of-contact for visitors to the office and is responsible for the proper direction of questions, applications, and inquires from the public. The Office Administrator also provides direct support for all current planning functions and as needed support for long-range planning functions. The Office Administrator also serves as the secretary to the Plan Commissions by preparing meeting minutes and maintaining meeting documentation.
|JOB TITLE:||Part Time On-Call Bus Driver|
|Supervised by:||Transit Coordinator|
|2017 Hourly Range:||$13.19-$18.83|
|Application Deadline:||February 10, 2017|
Under the direction of the Transit Coordinator, driver is responsible for operating a city bus on a predetermined route and maintaining a time schedule. Involves communicating with public, handling route questions, and problems that arise. An On call Driver’s hours can vary, dependent upon demand. An On Call Driver will be asked to drive for a full time driver in their absence, (vacation, sick, personal etc.).
Please click on document below for more information.
JOB TITLE: Operations Assistant
Supervised by: Transit Coordinator
2017 Salary Range: $27,390 – $39,129
Application Deadline: January 27, 2017 5pm
• Under the direction of the Transit Coordinator, responsible for all departmental scheduling and general accounting functions.
• Involves preparing payroll forms, insurance claims and filing claims with the Clerk Treasurer’s Office.
Click on the link below for more information on this position.
Application Deadline: January 30, 2017
2017 Salary Range: $11.21-$16.00/hour
Department: Parks and Recreation
Reports to: Athletic Facilities Supervisor and Athletic Facilities Assistant Team Leader
Supervises: 3-5 Part-time/Seasonal Employees
Specific Duties of the Position:
• Contribute and carry out the management plans for all Athletic Facilities and grounds.
• Complete all work assigned in a timely manner.
• Work with minimal or no supervision.
• Perform all functions of preventive maintenance in accordance to all standards and procedures..
• Keep inventory of all supplies, materials and equipment.
• Ensure good working relationships with customers, vendors and fellow employees.
• Report for all assigned hours, including weekends, holidays and overtime as designated by the Athletic Facilities Supervisor.
• Implement and support all applicable safety and quality programs.
• Assist with snow removal.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Represent the Parks and Recreation Department in a courteous, professional and friendly manner.
• Perform all other duties as assigned and in accordance to all standards and procedures.
• Support Parks and Recreation special events
- A Kennel Assistant provides humane care and treatment to animals housed at the Columbus Animal Care Services Center; is responsible for operating and maintaining the facility on a daily basis including cleaning, proper feeding of animals, minor maintenance, intake of fines and fees, preparation of paperwork, and entering of data.
- In addition, the part-time Kennel Assistant serves as a receptionist for the Columbus Animal Care Services Center, greeting visitors and accepting payments; as an initial contact to the Center, the Kennel Assistant must be able to respond to complaints and requests for information.
- This is a part-time position and this employee is not provided with any benefits (such as health insurance, paid time off, etc.). This employee shall work no more than 1559 hours per year. A part-time Kennel Assistant will work, on average, 20-29 hours a week, but may work as many as 40 hours a week, as scheduling is flexible.