DONNER AQUATIC CENTER OPENS MAY 25, 2013!
We’ll be open for Memorial Day weekend May 25-27 from 12 noon – 6 p.m. each day, then will close for the week and will reopen for the season on Saturday, June 1. Get registered for swim lessons, beginning June 3. We’ll see you soon at the pool!
Donner Aquatic Features:
- An 8 lane 50 meter lap pool
- A 11'4" diving well with 2 one meter diving boards
- A waterslide that is 20' high and 160' long
- A leisure pool with a play structure and fountains
- 22,000 square feet of cement deck space surrounding the pools.
In addition to public swimming, Donner offers American Red Cross Learn to swim lessons for all ages from tots to adults, lap swimming and deep water walking for adults. We also are the outdoor home to the Donner Swim Club competitive swim program and host outdoor swim meets each year. The Donner Aquatic Center is available for private rentals everyday during the summer.