Donner Aquatic Center will open for the season on Saturday, May 27. Final day of the swim season will be Sunday August 13.
Donner Aquatic Features:
- An 8 lane 50 meter lap pool
- A 11'4" diving well with 2 one meter diving boards
- A waterslide that is 20' high and 160' long
- A leisure pool with a play structure and fountains
- 22,000 square feet of cement deck space surrounding the pools.
In addition to public swimming, Donner offers American Red Cross Learn to swim lessons for all ages from tots to adults, lap swimming and deep water walking for adults. We also are the outdoor home to the Donner Swim Club competitive swim program and host outdoor swim meets each year. The Donner Aquatic Center is available for private rentals everyday during the summer.
Lifeguards In Action!
Vigilance Awareness Training & Emergency Action Plan
As part of our onging training, we will randomly place a mannequin "Timmy" in the pool to keep our guards Rescue Ready! Occasionally during the 3:00 p.m. or 3:40 p.m. break, you will get to see our guards in action as we simulate an emergency situation that will require the lifeguard team to respond.
Donner Aquatic Center
739 22nd St
Columbus, IN 47201