Party with us at Columbus Gymnastics Center!
Pits, trampolines, indoor playground, barrels, bars and beams! They're all here at CGC and ready for your next birthday party!
Cost: $135.00 (a $50 non-refundable deposit is due within 2 days of reserving the facility & all parties must be paid in full 2 weeks before day of party)
Length of party: 90 minutes (length of party may be extended for an additional cost if time is available-all requests for additional time must be made when the party is reserved. We will not be able to schedule additional time the day of the party.
October dates with open party times are: Oct. 9, 29 & 30th. Limited times open for November & December. Hurry & call to schedule your 2016 birthday party with us!
BIRTHDAY PARTY SPECIAL!!! $5.00 OFF PARTY PRICE IF YOU SCHEDULE A PARTY ON: SAT, OCT. 29 AT 2:00-3:30PM OR 4:00-5:30PM OR SUN, OCT. 30 AT 1:00-2:30PM. Call Lisa at 812-348-4558, ext. 309 to schedule! Great opportunity for a Halloween theme birthday party!!!
When: Standard 90 minute parties are scheduled on:
- Saturdays: 2:00-3:30 p.m., 4:00-5:30 p.m. or 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Sundays: 1:00-2:30 p.m., 3:00-4:30 p.m. or 5:00-6:30 p.m.
During the period of June - mid August, Birthday Parties will only be scheduled on Saturdays.
Number of guests: Up to 20 children (under the age of 16)
Bring your cake, food, presents & guests for 90 minutes of fun!! We set up the tables & provide 2 staff to supervise all parties.
To schedule: Call (812)348-4558 ext 309. All parties must be scheduled and paid in full 2 weeks in advance.
BIRTHDAY PARTY REMINDERS
- Party hosts will be allowed to come in 15 minutes before the scheduled party time to set up items such as cake, food, small decorations etc...
- Party participants will not be allowed in the activity space until it is time for the party to start. Supervisors will go over rules with party participants before any activities are started.
- All party hosts will be asked to begin clean up of their party approximately 10 minutes before the end of the rental time. This includes putting away all mats & equipment in the activity space.
- All party activities including cake/presents MUST be completed within your paid rental time inside the Gymnastics Center. Party activities may not take place in the lobby of Foundation for Youth.
- All food, drink & present opening must stay in bleacher/viewing space. No food, drink or present opening will be allowed in the carpeted activity space.
- Supervisors reserve the right to ask participants (children & adults) to discontinue any activity they deem unsafe.
- Stacking of barrels, mats, donuts (gymnastics equipment) & jumping off them is NOT allowed at any time. This is a safety issue and can lead to damage of equipment.
- Clean up of trash is renter's responsibility.
- No pinatas please!
- NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED!!!
The above are intended to help the Gymnastics Center staff maintain a safe & clean facility for our participants. Party hosts & guests can help us achieve this goal by following the above reminders. Thank you!
Looking for more fun Birthday Party oportunities with Parks and Rec? Check out the Birthday Party page from our Fun Guide!
To schedule a party at the Foundation for Youth including the pool, game room, multi-purpose room, kitchen & basketball gyms contact Jennifer Morrill at email@example.com