MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND: THE GYMNASTICS CENTER WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND FROM FRIDAY, MAY 27-MONDAY, MAY 30TH. THERE WILL BE NO OPEN GYM SESSIONS ON SATURDAY, MAY 28 OR MONDAY, MAY 3OTH. OUR NORMAL OPEN GYM SCHEDULE WILL RESUME ON TUESDAY, MAY 31ST.
OPEN GYM SCHEDULE
Parent participation is required and supervision of the child is the responsibility of the parent for Pre-School and Family Open Gyms.
Pre-School (Ages up to 6)
- Monday: 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00-10:00am
- Saturday: 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. (BEGINNING JUNE 4)
Family Open Gym (All Ages)
- Thursday & Saturday: 12:30-1:30 p.m.
Ages 7 & Up (Only children ages 7 and above will be allowed in the activity space)
- Monday: 6:45-7:45 p.m.
Friday Family Open Gym Sessions (Held monthly January-April & September-December)
- 2016: Sept. 16, Oct, 28, Nov 18, Dec. 20 (this is a Tuesday!) 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- $3/child. Adult supervision/participation is required in the gymnastics activity space. Payment for Friday night Family Open Gym must be made by Open Gym pass, cash or check (made payable to Columbus Gymnastics Center). Credit Cards CANNOT be accepted during Friday night Family Open Gym. Sign in and pay inside the Gym Center.
- PLEASE NO TUMBLING DURING PRE-SCHOOL OR FAMILY OPEN GYM SESSIONS. THANK YOU!
Fees for all Open Gyms:
- Under 2: FREE
- Single Visit: $3.00
- 5 Visit Pass: $12.00
- 10 Visit Pass: $22.00
- 15 Visit Pass: $30.00