COLUMBUS GYMNASTICS CENTER WILL BE CLOSED MAY 18-25 FOR FACILITY MAINTENANCE/CLEANING &THE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND. THERE WILL BE NO CLASSES & NO OPEN GYM SESSIONS DURING THIS TIME. WE WILL RE-OPEN ON TUESDAY, MAY 26 FOR THE START OF SUMMER SESSION 1 OF CLASSES. OUR NORMAL OPEN GYM SCHEDULE WILL ALSO RESUME ON TUESDAY, MAY 26.
OPEN GYM SCHEDULE
Parent participation is required and supervision of the child is the responsibility of the parent for Pre-School and Family Open Gyms.
Pre-School (Ages up to 6)
- Monday & Thursday: 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Family Open Gym (All Ages)
- Thursday & Saturday: 12:30-1:30 p.m.
Ages 7 & Up (Only children ages 7 and above will be allowed in the activity space)
- Monday: 6:45-7:45 p.m.
Friday Family Open Gym Sessions (Held monthly January-April & September-December)
- 2015: Sept 18, Oct 23, Nov 20 & Dec 11 - 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- $3/child. Adult supervision/participation is required in the gymnastics activity space. Payment for Friday night Family Open Gym must be made by Open Gym pass, cash or check (made payable to Columbus Gymnastics Center). Credit Cards CANNOT be accept during Friday night Family Open Gym. Sign in and pay inside the Gym Center.
Fees for all Open Gyms:
- Under 2: FREE
- Single Visit: $3.00
- 5 Visit Pass: $12.00
- 10 Visit Pass: $22.00
- 15 Visit Pass: $30.00