THE GYMNASTICS CENTER WILL BE CLOSED SATURDAY, SEPT. 24 DUE TO THE MILL RACE MARATHON & ROAD CLOSINGS IN THE AREA. THERE WILL BE NO CLASSES & NO OPEN GYM SESSIONS AT 11:15AM OR 12:30PM. CLASSES WERE PRO-RATED AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.
OPEN GYM SCHEDULE
Parent participation is required and supervision of the child is the responsibility of the parent for Pre-School and Family Open Gyms.
Pre-School (Ages up to 6)
- Monday: 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00-10:00am
- Saturday: 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
Family Open Gym (All Ages)
- Thursday & Saturday: 12:30-1:30 p.m.
Ages 7 & Up (Only children ages 7 and above will be allowed in the activity space)
- Monday: 6:45-7:45 p.m.
Friday Family Open Gym Sessions (Held monthly January-April & September-December)
- 2016: Sept. 16, Oct, 28, Nov 18, Dec. 20 (this is a Tuesday!) 6:00-7:30p.m.
- $3/child. Adult supervision/participation is required in the gymnastics activity space. Payment for Friday night Family Open Gym must be made by Open Gym pass, cash or check (made payable to Columbus Gymnastics Center). Credit & debit cards CANNOT be accepted during Friday night Family Open Gym. Sign in and pay inside the Gym Center.
- PLEASE NO TUMBLING DURING PRE-SCHOOL OR FAMILY OPEN GYM SESSIONS. THANK YOU!
Fees for all Open Gyms:
- Under 2: FREE
- Single Visit: $3.00
- 5 Visit Pass: $12.00
- 10 Visit Pass: $22.00
- 15 Visit Pass: $30.00