Check out our photo gallery of our renovations to Hamilton Center!
Hamilton Center Ice Arena is a year-round facility with all the great things you would expect from a Columbus Parks and Recreation facility. Hamilton Center was built in 1958 by the Hamilton Cosco Foundation and was donated to the Parks and Recreation Department. This facility was designed by renowned architect Harry Weese and is one of the many buildings on the Columbus architectural tour. Our figure skating, hockey and broomball programs provide wonderful experiences for youngsters, teens and adults alike. Whether you are just learning how to skate or have been on the ice for many years, we have a program for you. Come join us at Hamilton Center Ice Arena!
- Don't miss the Hamilton Center Skate and Paint Event! July 22, 1:00-3:00 PM, One hour speed painting and one hour ice skating. $30/person. Call 812-376-2686 to register now!
- Ever wanted to try all the things that Hamilton Center has to offer, such as Speed Skating, Figure Skating, or Hockey, but just never got the chance? Now is the time! Taking registrations for the Hamilton Center Variety Camp, Camp runs July 23-25, 1:00-3:30 PM. Cost per child is $40.
- Coming August 1, 2:30-4:00 PM, annual Back to S'cool Skate! Admission is FREE, and with the help of the Bartholomew County School Supply Assistance Program, we will be collecting school supplies to be donated to kids less fortunate. Help us provide the tools for a sound education to those without!!
- See our Fun Guide for a complete listing of classes and their times and fees. Register in person at Hamilton Center, online or over the phone (812)376-2686. See you at the rink!
- Summer Public Sessions: June 6-August 2, 2014 (**There will be no public session during the day July 14-18, or July 23-25, 2014)
- Regular Public Session: August 5, 2014 - April 19, 2015
|Tues/Thurs||1:00 - 2:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7:00 - 9:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||2:00 - 4:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||2:00 - 4:00 p.m