Check out our photo gallery of our renovations to Hamilton Center!
Hamilton Center Ice Arena is a year-round facility with all the great things you would expect from a Columbus Parks and Recreation facility. Hamilton Center was built in 1958 by the Hamilton Cosco Foundation and was donated to the Parks and Recreation Department. This facility was designed by renowned architect Harry Weese and is one of the many buildings on the Columbus architectural tour. Our figure skating, hockey and broomball programs provide wonderful experiences for youngsters, teens and adults alike. Whether you are just learning how to skate or have been on the ice for many years, we have a program for you. Come join us at Hamilton Center Ice Arena!
- Tickets on sale now for the 2014 LCSC Ice Show! You can pick them up at Hamilton Center or see your favorite skater to purchase them. Tickets are $7.00 in advance and $8.00 at the door. Shows are; April 25th at 7:00 PM; April 26th at 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM; And April 27th at 2:00 PM.
- Registration now being accepted for the Columbus Hockey Camp.
- See our Fun Guide for a complete listing of summer classes and their times and fees. Register in person at Hamilton Center, online or over the phone (812)376-2686. See you at the rink!
- Donation Based Yoga Classes - Beginning Monday September 30th, they will be held Monday and Wednesdays 9:30-10:45 a.m. Please note, if BCSC is cancelled or on a two hour delay, there will be no yoga class.
- Regular Public Session: August 5, 2013 - April 19, 2014
|Tues/Thurs||1:00 - 2:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7:00 - 9:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||2:00 - 4:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||2:00 - 4:00 p.m