Call to Order
1) Roll Call—Tom Vujovich, Matt Souza, George Van Horn, Steve Champion
Absent—Rich Stenner and Jim Lienhoop
Guest—Mayor Fred Armstrong, Sharon Renfro, Bruce Donaldson, Terry Coriden, Trevor Glick, Dave Hayward, Kirk Johannsen
2) Approval of Minutes
a. May 11, 2009—Motion made by Dr. George Van Horn for approval and seconded by Tom Vujovich. Motion approved unanimously.
3) Riverfront District Application Request
a. The Fork – Motion for approval by Dr. Van Horn, seconded by Matt Souza. Motion approved unanimously.
b. Tre Bicchieri – Motion for approval by Matt Souza, seconded by Dr. Van Horn, motion approved unanimously.
c. Bistro 310 – motion for approval by Matt Souza, seconded by Dr. George Van Horn, motion approved unanimously.
4) Resolution – New Allocation Area – Motion for establishing a new allocation area bounded by 2nd, Brown, 3rd and Jackson Streets excluding the 2nd Street Parking garage made by Matt Souza, seconded by Dr. Van Horn, motion approved unanimously.
5) Change order request by Hagerman on the garage – earthwork – clarification.
6) Claims – Motion for approval of claims by Matt Souza, seconded by Dr. Van Horn, motion approved unanimously.
7) Websites – updated provided by Kristi Belcher on the status of the websites.
8) Staff Report – Ed Curtin provided a status report of projects underway.