Call to Order
1) Roll Call—Tom Vujovich, George Van Horn, Rich Stenner, Jim Lienhoop
Absent—Matt Souza and John Anderson
Guest—Ed Curtin, Kristi Putnam, Terry Coriden, Paul Minnis, Pat Wilson, Glenn Petri, Steve Poole, Mark James, Jeff Mader, Trena Carter, and bidding contractors
2) Lease approval for Garage Pub and Grill—This is a lease renewal that occurs every 2-5 years. The lease is similar to the current lease. The new lease will incorporate and increase of 5% in rent after the 1st year and another 5% increase after the 2nd year. The recommendation is to accept the lease contingent on the signatures from the owners. The motion was made by George Van Horn and seconded by Rich Stenner. Motion was passed unanimously.
3) Riverfront License—This is for the Garage Pub & Grill since they have new ownership and the current riverfront license in non transferable. Currently the Garage Pub has double in size of employees and has formalized the outdoor area to create more outdoor dining. The motion is for a favorable recommendation to the Mayor for a Riverfront Liquor License. Motion was made by Rich Stenner and seconded by George Van Horn. Jim Lienhoop abstained from the vote. The motion was passed unanimously.
4) Open bids for Blackwell Sports project—There was one bid from Milestone (bid is attached). The motion to take the bid under advisement and come back with a recommendation at the June 6th Commission meeting was made by Rich Stenner and seconded by Jim Lienhoop. Motion was passed unanimously.
5) Open bids for remediation project – Lafayette Street—There were nine bidders (bids are attached). Motion to take them under advisement and come back with a recommendation at the June 6th Commission meeting was made by Rich Stenner and seconded by Jim Lienhoop. Motion was passed unanimously.
7) Staff Report—None at this time