Position Title: Athletic Facilities Assistant Team Leader
Application Deadline: February 20, 2019
Status: Full-Time Hourly Non-Exempt
2019 Salary Range: $15.46 – $23.19
Department: Parks and Recreation
Reports to: Athletic Facilities Supervisor
Supervises: 5 full-time & 3-5 part-time employees
Summary of Functional Responsibilities:
- Supervise and execute all management plans for Athletic Facilities and Hamilton Center Ice Arena.
- Track and inventory all maintenance supplies, materials and equipment.
- Assist in the management of employees in day to day operations.
- Work closely with Athletic Facilities Supervisor on providing support for department programs and community activities.
- Provide input in the evaluation of management plans for all Athletic Facilities and Hamilton Community Center Ice Arena.