Position Title: Athletic Facilities Laborer – Two Open Positions Currently Available
Application Deadline: January 22, 2019
Status: Full Time Hourly Non-Exempt
2019 Salary Range: $15.46 – $19.32
Department: Parks and Recreation
Reports to: Athletic Facilities Supervisor
Supervises: 3-5 Part-time/Seasonal Employees
Summary of Functional Responsibilities:
- Carry out the daily management plans for all Athletic Facilities & Hamilton Center Ice Arena.
- Support all Parks and Recreation responsibilities
Specific Duties of the Position:
- Contribute and carry out the management plans for all Athletic Facilities & Hamilton Center Ice Arena.
- Complete all work assigned in a timely manner.
- Work with minimal or no supervision.
- Perform all functions of preventive maintenance in accordance to all standards and procedures.
- Keep inventory of all supplies, materials and equipment.
- Ensure good working relationships with customers, vendors and fellow employees.
- Report for all assigned hours, including weekends, holidays and overtime as designated by the Athletic Facilities Supervisor.
- Implement and support all applicable safety and quality programs.
- Assist with snow removal.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Represent the Parks and Recreation Department in a courteous, professional and friendly manner.
- Support Parks and Recreation special events.
- Provide the highest quality customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and in accordance to all standards and procedures.