Date of Request: 1/18/19
Date Required: ASAP
Department: City of Columbus, Police Department
Position Title: Meter Attendant
Name of Supervisor: Lisa Williams
Salary Range: $31,000- $46,000
Type of Position: Full Time
Application Deadline: 2/18/19
POSITION: Meter Attendant
- A Meter Attendant is familiar with the types of parking violations and locations of parking enforcement throughout the city of Columbus. The Meter Attendant issues parking warnings and tickets to those who violate parking regulations, maintains and enters data, prepares paperwork, appears in court, and interacts with the public in a respectful and courteous manner. In addition, as a possible initial contact to the department, the Meter Attendant must be able to respond to complaints and requests for information.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must not have a felony conviction
- Must have a valid Indiana driver’s license
- Must be a United States citizen
- Must be able to read personnel policies and procedures.
- Writing/typing skills are necessary.