A digital magazine sharing inspirational stories of employment for people with disabilities. This digital magazine is brought to you by a cross-section of the Columbus, Indiana community. We’re excited and proud to share stories of individuals and businesses that are changing the way people with disabilities are viewed in our city. We hope to find ways to make your community more inclusive and appreciative of the contributions of people with disabilities.
Sponsored by: Cummins Foundation
Check out these World of Ability Videos:
- Mayor’s Advisory Council on Disability and Accessibility & the Human Rights Commission (Columbus, Indiana)
- The Center on Community Living and Careers, Indiana Institute on Disability and Community (Indiana University)
- Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation
- Bartholomew County Transition Council
- The Arc of Bartholomew County
- Developmental Services Inc.
- Stone Belt Arc