Position Title: Recreation/CGC Program Manager
Application Deadline: May 30, 2019
Status: Full-time, FLSA Exempt, Safety Sensitive
2019 Salary Range: $47,947 to $59,933
Department: Parks and Recreation
Reports to: Director of Parks & Recreation
Supervises: 1 Full-Time Employee – Assistant Recreation/CGC Program Manager 30-35 Part-time/Seasonal Employees – Recreation Staff Members/Leaders
Summary of Functional Responsibilities:
- Developing, documenting, evaluating, improving, and executing the processes involved with recreation programs, special events and gymnastics programs (in cooperation with the Assistant Recreation/CGC Program Manager).
- Direct day-to-day office operations.
- Oversee all budgets for recreation programs, special events and Columbus Gymnastics Center.
- Maintain a good working relationship with community partners, local businesses, community members and volunteers.
- Provide the entire community with the highest quality parks and recreation services in a professional and friendly manner.