ColumBUS has five fixed routes, operating 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
- To help plan your use of ColumBUS service refer to the route map and the Boarding Point schedules. These schedules indicate the number of minutes past the hour when the bus will reach the listed boarding locations. Due to weather conditions & traffic please be at your bus stop 5 minutes prior to the scheduled pick up time.
- Bus stop signs are posted throughout each route; however you may catch the bus at any intersection on the route providing it is safe for the driver to make a stop.
- All fixed routes are wheelchair accessible.
- All fixed routes are equipped with bicycle racks. Learn more about our “Rack & Roll” program.
- Bus Passes may be purchased at the Transit Center located at 850 Lindsey. Fixed route passes are $5.00 for 25 rides.
- Meal Sites and applicable bus routes
All ColumBUS schedule information is available upon request in alternative formats. For information, call (812) 376-2506.
Title VI Notice to Public
Estatuto VI: Aviso al Publico
ColumBus Transit ADA Complaint Form
ColumBus Transit Reasonable Modification