ColumBUS has five fixed routes, operating 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
- To help plan your use of ColumBUS service refer to the route map and the Boarding Point schedules. These schedules indicate the number of minutes past the hour when the bus will reach the listed boarding locations. Due to weather conditions & traffic please be at your bus stop 5 minutes prior to the scheduled pick up time.
- Bus stop signs are posted throughout each route; however you may catch the bus at any intersection on the route providing it is safe for the driver to make a stop.
- All fixed routes are wheelchair accessible.
- All fixed routes are equipped with bicycle racks. Learn more about our "Rack N Roll" program.
- Bus Passes may be purchased at the Transit Center located at 850 Lindsey. Fixed route passes are $5.00 for 25 rides.
- Children under the age of 12 ride free. Students in both middle and high school (ages 12-18) may ride free with an “Easy Rider Pass.” Application for the “Easy Rider Pass” is available from a ColumBUS Transit bus driver, the office depot or download to print here. The first pass is free. There will be a $ 5.00 fee to replace the “Easy Rider Pass.”
All ColumBUS schedule information is available upon request in alternative formats.
For information, call (812) 376-2506.