Columbus Transit has five fixed routes with hours of operation:
Monday – Friday
6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Please be at your bus stop 5 minutes prior to the scheduled pick up time.
- Bus stop signs are posted throughout each route; however you may catch the bus at any intersection on the route providing it is safe for the driver to make a stop.
- All vehicles are accessible by wheelchair.
- All fixed routes are equipped with bicycle racks. For more information check out the brochure titled, “Rack N Roll”.
- Call A Bus is an “origin to destination” provided for persons who because of disability, age or injury are unable to access the fixed routes. Call 812-376-2506 for scheduling.
- Forms and applications for Call-A-Bus are available at the Transit Center and Online.