The Community Crossings Matching Grant Program (CCMG) provides funding to cities, towns and counties across Indiana to make improvements to local roads and bridges.
The program is a partnership between INDOT and Indiana communities. Since launched in 2016, the program has awarded $400 million in state funds to support local road and bridge projects around the state.
The City of Columbus will use the awarded CCMG funds to make improvements on the streets listed below.
Milestone Contractors LP was the lowest bidder and awarded the contract.
- Central Avenue from Laurel Drive to Rocky Ford Road
- 13th Street from Michigan Avenue to Central Avenue
- 400 North from US 31 to the Corporate Boundary
- Cessna Drive from Middle Road to Autumn Ridge Drive
- Interlake Drive from Barker Drive to Norcross
- Inwood Drive from Norcross Drive to Barker Drive