Applications for Round 1 of funding are no longer being accepted. If additional funds are available for Round 2 of applications, the City will make an announcement via this website and local media. Thank you for your interest.
The City of Columbus is offering Columbus INvigorate, a loan program for small businesses impacted by the outbreak of COVID-19.
This program is created to serve for-profit businesses located in Columbus, Indiana.
- Gross receipts less than $2 million per year
- Fewer than 50 employees (full-time and part-time)
- Businesses that show a decline in revenue in 2020, due to COVID-19
- In business as of January 1, 2020
This loan program is designed to provide working capital or bridge financing for three months.
- Loan Amount – $5,000-$25,000
- 1% interest
- 6 month interest-free payment deferral
- 36 month term (equal payments)
- Waive collateral
- Personal guaranty
- Use of the funds for ordinary and necessary business expenses, but not debt consolidation
First round deadline April 30, 2020
- Applications are to be submitted to ARa by April 30, 2020 close of business (4:30 p.m.).
- All applications received before that date will be considered filed at the same time.
- Subsequent applications will be considered on a first come, first served basis as long as funds are available.