Columbus Area 2021 Bicentennial Logo Design Contest
Thank you for your interest in submitting a design for the Columbus Area Bicentennial.
The selected design will be incorporated in the community wide celebration of the upcoming Bicentennial Anniversary and will become the property of the Columbus Area Bicentennial Commission.
Proposal Submittal Requirements
1. Respondents’ files should be created and sent in an editable vector format, preferably created in Adobe Illustrator. Formats allowed: AI, EPS, PDF (editable in Illustrator). Artwork created in Photoshop and saved as EPS cannot be accepted.
2. Submitted proposals should include the following items, themes or characteristics:
– Reflective of the Greater Columbus Area (including Bartholomew County), its heritage and history;
– Design must be easily transferable to many items, such as website, print, logo-wear, promotional items, etc.;
– Dates 1821-2021;
– Please provide both a color and black/white or one-color option for your design with your final submission.
3. Logo design should NOT incorporate the following:
– Existing company or corporate logos
– Branded trademark logos
– A seal style or layout
4. Submit electronically (or saved to thumb drive) to:
Office of Community Development, City of Columbus
Columbus City Hall
123 Washington Street
Columbus, IN 47201
Electronic files may be sent via email to email@example.com.
Submit by January 31, 2020, 12:00 pm EST.
All mailed entries must be RECEIVED by this time. Late entries will not be considered.