What documents do I need to turn in?

Healthcare acknowledgment (whether you elect or decline) Are you taking employee plus spouse or family coverage? We will need the spousal authorization form if you are insuring your spouse Are you new to HSA? We will need the First Financial application form, a copy of your driver’s license, and the HSA deduction authorization. Not new [...]

Go to Top